- Long-term weather-tight performance
- Custom trim and flashing details available
- One-piece clip allows unlimited thermal movement
- Rigorously tested against leaks and hurricane-force winds
- Ideal for structural and/or architectural applications
- Can be installed over open purlins or solid decks
- Suitable for slopes as moderate as ¼:12, on steeper slopes, or vertically as a wall panel
- 2-3/8" symmetrical seam with a separate, easy-to-install seam cap
- Factory-applied hot-melt sealant that remains isolated from the clip
- 3/8" clearance between panel and substrate promotes ventilation
- 12-inch, 16-inch, and 18-inch panel widths
- Wide variety of materials and colors
- Unlimited Thermal Movement and Watertight Performance
The dynamic nature of a metal roof is embraced and facilitated by the Series 300 system. The unique one-piece concealed clip, made of heavy 16-gauge galvanized or stainless steel, is designed to provide maximum structural integrity while allowing unlimited thermal movement. The clip also elevates the panel 3/8-inch off the substrate to allow for air movement.
The one-piece clip, isolated seam sealant, custom trim, flashing, and system details all work together to accommodate the natural expansion and contraction of metal that occurs when it is exposed to varying temperatures. Each Series 300 roof is engineered for unlimited thermal movement to maintain the roof's structural integrity and provide a lifetime of watertight protection.