The system is comprised of the following key components:
- Aluminum clips and rails connected to a vertical sub-girt (framing members).
- Clips that are designed to attach to cladding materials through the use of a synthetic polymer bonding agent by Dynamic Bond, undercut or blind mechanical fastener.
- The bottom clip is designed with a lip to carry the dead load of the panel.
- The mid and top clips are designed to take the forces of the live load put on the panel by natural forces, wind and rain.
- The top outside clips are complete with leveling screws to account for any misalignment in the subframing.
Download the SYSTEM2 DESIGN GUIDE + BEARCLAW GUIDE for more information found under the Resources tab.