- Fewer clips - often half the number of clips vs other systems
- Highest Effective R-Value among leading systems.
- Insulation installed easily and completely
- Adjustable for subwall misalignment; corrects poor framing easily.
- Thermally broken facade; exceeds all standards in North America including Passive House standards.
- Non-combustible construction.
- Available in 5 sizes through 4" to 8" of insulation
REFERENCE: Morrison Hershfield Report included in the SYSTEM2-v2 Design Guide for R-Value performance.
The wall on the left shows a horizontal girt through the insulation, and the fact the girt is the same colour as the internal metal means heat is escaping the system.
System on the right is with TcLip™ and the external metal is cold, as cold as the exterior. No loss.