For nearly a century, Formica® brand surfacing solutions have defined the look and performance of modern interiors worldwide. Now, building on years of exterior cladding success in European markets, Formica Group remains on the cutting edge of building envelope art and science with the innovative exterior lightweight rainscreen cladding solution that redefines the landscape of contemporary construction for both new builds and renovations.
Key Attributes of Vivix
Vivix has been used in Europe for several decades, and is particularly well designed for tough climates.
VIVIX, AN ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE SOLUTION
· Contains 3% of pre-consumer recycled wood fibre content (ISO 14021).
· Wood fibres used in the manufacturing process come from responsibly managed forests.
· All colour pigments are free from heavy metals and solvents.
· Multiple panel sizes optimize yield and minimize fabrication waste.
· When used in rainscreen construction, VIVIX panels can contribute to a building’s thermal efficiency.
· May contribute toward optimized building energy performance and moisture regulation.
· Manufacturing plants in Europe are accredited to ISO 14001 environmental management system.
· Formica Group are FSC® certified and comply with the requirements of FSC. Network of participating European Formica Group sites are shown on certificate number TT-COC-003588.
· FSC® certified laminates and compact panels are manufactured in Formica Group’s European plants, including VIVIX exterior façade panels.
Scroll to right to see Salt Spray and Freeze Thaw Tests
Follow the links below to learn more about Vivix Facade, Request a quote and order samples.